WELCOME TO EQUINE VETERINARY SERVICE
Equine Veterinary Service (EVS) and Dr. Tony Hicks have been serving the equine community since 1994. In 2016, Dr. Jennie Cook joined the practice and
Dr. Elizabeth Cooper joined in 2021.
EVS is an equine veterinary medical facility located in Paducah, KY. EVS is equipped with 11 treatment/ hospitalization stalls (including 3 foaling stall) and turn out paddocks.
EVS has 3 clinic areas, a 70×100 indoor arena, chiropractic rooms, in-house laboratory, farrier stall and full surgery room.
We understand the special bond between you and your horse and know you want the very best care possible. Whether you have one horse, or a stable of horses, no one is better qualified to provide the high level of care you expect than Equine Veterinary Service, because we have made a professional commitment to excellence.
Every horse we treat receives the most individualized and specialized care available.
After hours emergency calls available 270-441-2086.
Lameness & REGENERATIVE TREATMENT
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
We are not your average equine veterinarian. EVS is dedicated to building long-lasting relationships with our clients and keeping horses feeling their best. Horses are more than just animals; they are friends, companions, partners in competition, and an investment, both emotional and economic.
- Payment is due at time of service (4% processing fee for all credit card payments)
- A $25 fee will be assessed to any returned checks.
- For privacy and safety please do not enter treatment rooms during another client’s appointment.
- We cannot release or discuss records of a horse without prior consent from owner.
- Please do not bring extra horses or request additional services. Out of respect for the doctors and other patients time, make sure to give details to secretary about what services your horse needs. Additional horses or services will either have to be rescheduled for a later date or a non-appointment fee applied.
- Doctors do not schedule phone time into their daily schedules. Generally non-emergency phone calls are returned after hours and may take several days due to the busy nature of our practice.
Equine Veterinary Services
4025 Coleman Cut Road
Paducah, KY 42001