Dr. Hicks grew up in Paducah, KY and returned home after his education to open his own practice in 1994. Dr. Hicks received a Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Kentucky in animal science, a Master’s Degree in Agriculture and Animal Nutrition from Murray State University and his DVM from the Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Hicks has also graduated from Options for Animals Veterinary Chiropractic Course and Chi Institute Acupuncture Program.
Dr. Hicks specializes in equine sports medicine and lameness diagnostics and treatment. Dr. Hicks is passionate about continuing his education and advancing his diagnostics and treatment abilities.
Dr. Hicks has completed advanced training in digital imaging and has completed ISELP advanced modules on hock, stifle, pelvis & hip, neck & back and shoulder & elbow.
- ISELP- Member (The International Society of Equine Locomotor Pathology)
- IVCA- Certified (International Veterinary Chiropractic Association)
- Chi Institute Acupuncture Program- Graduate
- AAEP- Member (American Association of Equine Practitioners)
- Options for Animals Veterinary Chiropractic Program- Graduate
- Licensed in KY, MO,IL, TN, FL